The ATP 2122-725WB drills are designed for RUGGED,HEAVY DUTY drilling and reaming operations in the railroad,ruck/tractor, petrochemical, machinery and construction industries.
This heavy-duty drill is ideally suited for the heavy-duty MRO user.
• Ball bearing support for long life and smooth operation
• Roll throttle for excellent speed control
• Governor-controlled motor conserves air at light loads, holds speed at peak horse power under heavy loading
• Internal oil reservoir reduces “downtime”
• External grease fitting for easy lubrication
• Self closing roll throttle with independent reverse
• Breast Plate, assist handle, 1/2” shank, wood bore chuck
• #2 Morse Taper Spindle or, 1/2” drill chuck